We are in a very strong moment of transition towards almost global digitization. With this, a lot of IT profiles or technological profiles have been born that have been earning an increasingly essential position in companies.
These are profiles that help companies adapt to the new technological era, one in which the digital surpasses the physical and in what is possible through a screen. And that is where these profiles must intervene. Below you will find a list of 4 tech profiles that cannot be missing in your computer if you want to carry out a digital transformation in conditions.
1. IT Project Manager
- Define the project
- Preparation of the briefing and planning
- Plan execution
- Presentation and implementation
- Project monitoring
- Meet deadlines
- Managing the resources allocated to the project
- Motivate the work team
- Resolve project problems or internal conflicts
A Front End Developer is the IT profile responsible for bringing to the screen the static design of your web or app, programming your browser. In other words, it translates all previous design definitions into semantic HTML code.
We could summarize its functions in the following points:
- Create HTML and CSS code to shape web/app design
- Structure the content
- Give it good accessibility
- Implement fonts, templates, elements and interactivities
- Edit the web/app programming
- Make a responsive design
- Improve both UI and UX
- Connect the web/app with external services via APIs
Therefore, the Front End must have one of the most complete IT profiles in terms of programming. Its value is in:
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of the CMS
- Design knowledge
- Web design and Back End skills
With this knowledge, the Front End must be able to design or shape the design of a website or app providing it with a low load time, a code that does not become obsolete over time and that is responsive (which works on all devices and browsers).
3. Back end Developer
- Participate in the entire app/web lifecycle
- Write clean code to develop apps/websites
- Debug applications
- Optimize performance
- Enhance legacy applications with the latest technologies
- Collaborate closely with Front End developers
- Create reusable code for future use
- Web development knowledge, from design to deployment
- Languages Java, Ruby, PHP, Python, ASP.NET, Node.js…
- Knowledge of the CMS
- Knowing the Front End language
- Analytic ability
4. Full Stack Developer
The developer Full Stack, of the IT profiles we have presented, is the one with the most varied knowledge in terms of programming languages, capable of performing all kinds of computer functions. We could say that it is the most complete programming profile, since it includes both the Front and the Back End.
Thus, its functions can be all that a Front End and a Back End must manage. The Full Stack is an all-terrain professional, able to design and develop a web application, also taking into account the UX and UI.
The knowledge required of a Full Stack is as follows:
- Front End Languages
- Back End Languages
- Storage and database
- Knowledge in web architecture
- Know how to work with Git
- Knowledge of HTTP Protocols
As you can imagine, the Full Stack is a very complete IT profile, which requires a lot of training, a lot of qualification and a lot of experience in the sector. It is not that he has general knowledge, but that he has very specific and specialized knowledge in everything that concerns web development.
Did you know these IT profiles? Do you already have some of these in your company? What do you think is essential? Leave it in the comments!
Try TalentFY in a Live Demo
Try our recruiting platform without compromise.
And if it doesn’t work for you, YOU DON’T PAY No small print.
Join our News
Subscribe and receive our most exclusive content and news every month
directly in your inbox.